These are two of the girls I worked with the past 2 weeks. Now, I will only be going to the township once a week because they need me more in the office. I think that maybe I can make more of a change here looking for grants and funding and using my skills than trying to do something with children that do not even understand what I want to say.I am still looking forward to go once a week because they are really very nice and even though we cannot communicate by speaking, we can communicate non-verbally... I really think that even though from now on I will not be working with them directly I will still make a positive change in their lives by finding funding for the programs we run, and therefore, helping indirectly.
In the video the kids are praying before they ate their snack..

No comments:
Post a Comment