This weekend was amazing!! Elizabeth is back from her trip to Kanya and Uganda!
On Saturday morning I took a hike for 4 hours near Hout Bay with Isabel ( very nice and fit-- 60 year old woman that works for the Foundation). The hike was amazing! We walked and walked up the mountain but all the time I could see better views, it was great, I had never really hiked like that before and I could not believe what I have been missing its sooo nice, and also you get a really good workout! I saw a shipreck, I could see table mountain from an interesting view and also I could see Hout Bay.
Then Elizabeth and I went to dinner at this really good restaurant, that suposedely is number one in Cape Town, its called Aubergine and I ate cocodrile meat, it was actually very good. Then, on Sunday Caroline, Elizabeth and I had a FUN DAY! We went to eat lunch at this really good place that is called the Black Marlin and we had real good seafood and it was very funny cause a baboon went inside the restaurant and walked around the tables and the tourists were so scared, we were eating outside so the baboon did not steal our food but it was very funny because all the tourists where all freaking out!… Also it was really embarrassing because Caroline and I thought that a guest was our waiter and we ask him to move the umbrella and Elizabeth almost died, and afterwards when I realized that he did not work there I was very very embarrassed!!
After our lunch adventure we took a drive all over.. we bumped into sooo many baboons on our way! We saw dozens of them! Actually they look kind of gross when there are so many because they are a little bit dirty, and it was very funny because one was just sitting in a sign on the road and it looked very weird.
We also went to these surfing beaches and saw some surfers and then we went to a bar and salsa dancing afterwards. It was such a fun weekend, full of pretty places and views.
I am also getting very excited because today I went to see the travel agent that I am booking my overland trip to Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe and I am looking forward to my trip. I leave next month!!! Can’t believe that it is so soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment