

This is one of the most touristic places in Cape Town, the Waterfront has all types of restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and also a shopping mall. I went there for Sunday brunch with Elizabeth and we had the most amazing pancakes. We also saw a seal (supposedly there are many but this time we only saw one). The Waterfront is also a working harbor, there are many ships there (actually it reminded me a bit of San Francisco's Pier 39).

The Waterfront has a very old Clock Tower, that is very pretty and there are also people playing music outdoors. Currently, I am working on building a stand for the foundation where we will sell the paintings of the kids from the Townships and also some digitalized postcards for fundraising. Next week, I will meet with the government officials so they will give us the permit to have a stand there for the Foundation and raise awareness of the project and sell the paintings. If someone will like a painting of the kids let me know and I can ship it!! :) they are very beautiful.
2 comments:
How about some pictrues of the Bo-Kapp Area??
Que onda Anich.. andaba leyendo tu Blog.. todo se ve super chingon, que bueno que estes contenta. Saludos a Elizabeth y suerte en tu internship y escribe pronto y no dejes de escribir en tu blog.
Un abrazote
Mani.
Post a Comment