
I knew I was going to be out of the country for the election, so I registered absentee a while ago and voted before I left for Paraguay! On election night, I went to the Embassy's party here in Asuncion- it was very interesting to see how excited all the Paraguayan's were to see Obama win. However, due to the 2 hour time difference when they called Obama the winner I was by myself all lonely in my hotel room- it was kind of sad actually, specially since I was talking to all my friends in DC who were all celebrating so much!
I'm very happy that Obama won the election. It's turning the page to the past eight years of such a bad president.. It's time for change to come to the US! and get HOPE back, yes we can!
I'm very happy that Obama won the election. It's turning the page to the past eight years of such a bad president.. It's time for change to come to the US! and get HOPE back, yes we can!
No comments:
Post a Comment