Monday, June 4, 2007

Good-Bye Cape Town


It was hard leaving Cape Town, saying good-bye to all the people I worked with and all the friends I made. Caroline organized a farewell braai (barbecue dinner) for Elizabeth and me at her apartment, a lot of people came and it was really nice to get to say good-bye to everyone. We also had another farewell at the Foundation. The last night I spent in Cape Town I went to a reggae concert in Long Street, it was very very fun!

The next day I spent the whole day with Caroline and I then I went up the cable car to Table Mountain and I stayed there for about 3 hours just saying good bye to the city and trying to close cycles, the next morning I was going on a 3 week camping trip and after the trip I would not go back to Cape Town but to Johannesburg and then fly home.
I had a great time in Cape Town; I met amazing people and had really good experiences :)

No comments: